Friday, August 7, 2009

If you Didn't Know

Well so we haven't been so faithful at posting on our blog as we intended in the begining! But I guess I should have figured. Just in case anyone didn't know, we are eexpecting an unexpected 3rd daughter in a couple of weeks! Yup, due date is August 29, and the ultrasound is showing it to be another girl! So the blog title lives, All Girls and a Daddy! We look forward to sharing new adventures of a house of 3 daughters, 2 girl dogs, 1 Mom, and the token Male- the Daddy! Or as we are teaching Tori- the King, since Mommy is the Queen and all the girls are princesses! In the meantime check out the maternity photos Zoombug took of us at http://zoombugphotos.com/blog/?p=503 . We are getting so close to earning a free 5x7 so please leave your comments!

2 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Congratulations!! Daddy will love having all his sweet girls around him.

To answer your questions: I usually buy my burp cloths at Target. Walmart (by me anyway) only seems to have the wider weave. Target carries the nicer weave. I have searched to no end online for a source but have yet to find one that is priced better. Bc I can drive to Target- who am I kidding, I love any excuse to go in a big red!

And I can't believe you are an Alpha Gam from GT! I went to UGA!! Small world indeed. I now advise for the chapter at RPI.

Jeremy and Kara said...

so glad you updated this. I hadn't checked in a long time since it hadn't been updated since March! But you're right the title still fits!