Thursday, October 9, 2008

I-POD for Pirate's Night??

We went to PIRATE's night at Chick-fil-a tonight. They handed out eye patches to all the kids as they got there. A lot of the staff was dressed up like pirates, and they even had actors guild people there. It was a great night! Tori asked Alex "Why does that girl have her iPod on?" She was referring to the eye patch that they were giving out to all the kids. All night she kept calling them iPods. It was to cute to correct her and scary the age we live in when our three year old knows the word iPod. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, we met Mini-Moo for the first time. Finally a cow Tori will approach. But oh the lies we had to tell . . "Where are the cows now?" They went to sleep in the back of the store Tori. "Can I see them? ", No Tori, we can't go in the back of store. "where do they take a bath?" In a big trough with a hose in the parking lot, VERY Early in the morning before any customers come . . . "OK". But meanwhile, Mommy is thinking- oh the tangled web of lies we lead to apease our children. This from the Mom who is not promoting Santa Claus in part because I don't want to raise a child who thinks her parents lie to her . . . Hmmmm . . Where do I go from here.

No comments: