
So my little Tori is not so little anymore. She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. But I am so grateful that my child is learning to be such a wonderful young lady, despite her mother :) I was folding laundry last night, and what does Tori do? She decides to help me with it. She pulls clothes out of the laundry hamper. Next thing I know, she ahs taken one of her T-shirts, gone to the corner of the living room, laid it on the floor and folded it. She mimiced me in the way I fold T-shirts as best she could, and I have to say, I am a proud Mama! 3 Years old and she is willing helping me with laundry and doing a pretty good job. As she grabs for more clothes, she gets Mommy & Daddy's clothes and says "These are too big for me", then proceeds to fold more of her clothes, continuing to hand us ours. Then she comes to Daddy's boxer shorts. SHe wants to fold them. Alex offers to talk her into an easy way of folding them (in half & half again), But no, she will have none of that, she proceeds to a 3 year old attempt to fold them into 3rds. When asked Where did you learn how to do that, her response was "Mommy". Apparently little eyes are always watching. Even in the non significant things in life, like doing laundry. I am so blessed with this little precious girl. Back to the boxers, she did an amazing job folding them, and we have decided these can never be worn again, the must forever remain to honor the moment of Tori's first laundry folding.
No comments:
Post a Comment