Sunday, October 26, 2008

My House- By Tori

So tonight we were so matter of factily informed that our 3 year old has her own house. Here is my best to state all that was told to us. I am not embellishing, her words alone are funny enough!

Mommy- DO you think we could make our dogs pink?
Tori- Yeah, and I have purple cats?
Mommy- Really, what cats?
Tori- My cats.
Mommy- Your cats? How many cats do you have?
Tori- 2 cats.
Mommy- 2 purple cats? Where do they live?
Tori- At my house (Mommy is thinking . . .really our house, what cats? I am allergic to cats, there can't be cats in this house)
Mommy- Really you have 2 purple cats at your house . . Where is your house?
Tori- Far Far Away, Near the Jungle
Mommy- Really? Far Far Away near the jungle? Who lives at the house with you?
Tori- Nobody, just me.
Mommy- Really, just you and your purple cats.
Tori- Yup, and my Pink Dog.
Mommy- What are your cats names?
Tori- Max and Rudy (these are the names of our 2 nephews, Rudy is the one we are praying for right now www.rudysbeat.wordpress.com)
Mommy- And what's your dog's name?
TOri- Teeny
Daddy- Is your Dog little?
Tori- No my dog is big, but he doesn't knock me over. My cats are big too, and they don't knock me over either.
Mommy- Do you have a Mommy & Daddy at your house
Tori- No, but you can come with me if you want to.
Daddy- Does Ariana live with you at your house?
TOri- Uh Huh
Daddy- Who changes Ariana's Diapers at your house
Tori- I do, and my sister helps me
Daddy- Really, your sister, what sister?
Tori- my sister Addy and I have a brother cot . . .
Mommy & Daddy are rolling with laughter and not sure where the story went from here . . . .

No comments: